Hotel Maastricht opened its doors in the autumn of 1999. During the years we have redecorated the interior of the hotel rooms many times however the time has come to do a complete refurbishment of all the rooms. We keep on innovating , the hotel’s bedrooms will be transformed into stylish Next Generation Rooms and we want to maximize your comfort in our hotel
We have started with the refurbishment project of the rooms in November 2018. Behind the scenes we are very busy and involved with this project and want to inform you, our guest as best as we possibly can. The rooms will be refurbished in three development stages of 63 rooms each per stage. We should be completing the last rooms in the autumn of 2019. This means that we will be renovating for one year. It is important to remember that even during the refurbishment, the hotel is still open to accommodate guests and our team works hard to ensure that the disruptions caused by the works are kept to a minimum, however we cannot rule out as a result of the refurbishment that there may be some construction noises during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience and offer our sincere thanks for your patience and support.
We would like to give you an update on the progress of the refurbishment:
- FINISHED: November - December 2018: Demolition of the first 63 hotel rooms.
- STARTED: January-February 2019: Construction and interior of the first 63 hotel rooms. Construction main entrance.
- Early March 2019: Completion of the first 63 hotel rooms.
- The banquet rooms Steineberg, B one en B two will not be available during Phase A.
- March – April 2019: Demolition of the next 63 hotel rooms.
- May – June 2019: Construction and interior of 63 hotel rooms.
- July 2019: Completion of 63 hotel rooms.
- August – September 2019: Demolition of the last 63 hotel rooms.
- October – November 2019: Construction and interior of 63 hotel rooms
- December 2019: Completion of the last 63 hotel rooms
- In this phase our kitchen will also be completely refurbished.
Please note the above update is subject to change.